Saturday, December 1, 2012

A New Job!!!

Hi all! I apologize for the lack of recent postings. I have been extremely busy lately with interviews and trips, and I have some very happy news. I finally landed the dream job. I am the new Registrar at the Parthenon in Nashville, TN. I am so happy and excited that all of my hard work has finally paid off and I look forward to starting this exciting new chapter in my life. Thank you to all of my readers and friends for sticking in there with me and sharing your comments.

Now here we are at the start of a new adventure. Nashville here I come!

2 comments:

  1. Congrats! I can't wait to read about your new adventures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Adrianne! Thank you so much. I apologize for the delay in my reply, but I've had a lot of packing to do. I promise I'll be back to blogging once I'm all settled in to my new apartment and my new job. Thanks for hanging in there with me. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete